Sunday, March 24, 2013

Stay In The House, Carl!

The title of this post actually has ZERO to do with who it is about.
I just happen to have watched my favorite tv show recently and I wanted to use it.
I suppose you could call it creative license?...
Holla out to everyone who knows what show I'm talking about!
This is actually a request post about one of our favorite men in the entire sports universe.
My birthday twinzie and imaginary boyfriend to every female here TSC, T. Segs.

It's been a long time since our last post about Tyler.
We've missed his body him deeply. 
It looks like Ry has a little competition.
I'd volunteer to be judge of that one!
Shirtless Tyler aside, he's had a pretty good season so far.
22 points in 30 games? Sure, I'll take it!
The Bruins as a whole have 43 points.
That puts them 2nd in the Northeast Division and in the 4th seed spot of the Eastern Conference.
Thumbs up from America's favorite cartoon dog owner. 
Because nothing says cool like a guy who sings about mail. 
You think I am kidding? Tis a true statement that I believe!

The B's are doing whole lot better than my Sharks. But that's a totally different rabbit hole of unhappiness that not even Alice would want to wander down even with Johnny Depp at the end of it.
 Well....

Back to the man at hand, Tyler won last week's Amica Coverage Play of the Week with this beauty goal.



Unfortunately, I didn't actually get to see this goal when it happened, I was busy watching other less happy games. 
I swear that's the last one about how my boys are playing. Promise!
At least we can see it now.
Aaaah, the beauty of the interweb.

But, that was last, last week. 
The real last week, as in March 18-March 24, wasn't so purdy.
Losing 2 of the last 3 games, Coach Julien decided to switch up all of the lines.
Probably without playing Spice Up Your Life by Spice Girls over the loud speakers at the rink.
Personally, I for one think that would've been perfectly acceptable. 
It'd give Segs a chance to dance!
 
Not sure who this chick is, but color her a lucky duck getting to skate with Mr. Segs.
 Strangely, him and I dance quite similarly.
Accept I prefer to add a little 80's Breakfast Club moves in to the mix...
 I am not ashamed!

 Originally T. Segs was on a line with Patrice Bergeron and Brad Marchand.
He's now skating with Daniel Paille and Bergeron.
I really hope these changes work out for the team.
 I think Grumpy Cat Seguin doesn't work as well as...
Happy Pool Playing Seguin.
Obviously, I want the latter to reign supreme.
We like that version a lot...Probably more than is socially acceptable. 
Only time shall tell which one we will get more of.


~B.



Random side note that has pretty much has nada to do with this:
I am so super sorry that nothing has been posted in practically 2 months.
Life has been a little crazy as of late. 
Not to mention there was a new season of The Bachelor.

I hope this makes up for it. If not, I have some candy left over from Christmas that might still be okay...

No comments:

Post a Comment