Thursday, December 27, 2012

WTH Santa?!

Dear Jolly Old Saint Nicholas,
I thought us hockey fans and you had made an agreement that the lockout would be over by now.
By some Christmas miracle the owners and players would come to their senses and agree on a deal...
You know, the whole holiday spirit spiel.
 
So, 2 days after Christmas and the lockout is still on.
Yeah, we get it. 

I don't know about you guys, but I'm having some serious withdrawals.
And Nealer isn't helping the situation at all by tempting us with pictures like
this from his Twitter account. He is such a tease.
Oh J. You so sassy with your hand on your hip like that.

Now, back to what I was saying before The Real Deal interrupted us.
Oh, right. The lockout.
We all know the games have been canceled until January 14, 2013.
 Bettman has said that the minimum number of games that have to be played for it to be considered a legit season is 48.
 That means if they don't have a deal by January 15 the entire season will be canceled.
That's a little less than 3 weeks from now!
 
 I know, right?!?!
 Anyways...
Maybe my birthday month will be good luck.
Shout out to all of my fellow January babies!

Fingers, toes, and arms crossed because I miss this!


~B. Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment