Friday, December 21, 2012

I Approve This Message.

It doesn't matter if you're a San Francisco Giants fan or not,
if you know baseball, you know Tim Lincecum.
If it's not his pitching that catches you're attention, it's probably his hair.
Oh that hair.
It's pretty much the first thing you notice when you would see him.
The last time we saw Timmy with short hair was when he was just starting out in 2007.
He looks like such a iddy biddy boy. How cute.
 
We were all fine and dandy with his hair becoming longer.
If his pitching is on par it doesn't matter what his hair looks like, right?
Right!
Until...
2012 was the first time we had started to see a not so stellar side to Timmy's pitching.
The first few games of the season we Gigantes fans were thinking,
Well, this is weird.
Why is Timmy so off?
What is going on?

But, we kept the faith.
We stuck with him.
But, the farther we got into the season with no real change it got scarier and harder to stay optimistic.
Then came the post season.
He obviously wasn't going to be one of the starters.
Okay, fine. He'll be one of the relievers in the bull pen.
Who knew that he would more than excel in that position!
Virtual high fives for everyone!

So, a month and a half after the season ends I casually log on the internet to see what's going on in the sports world and what do I find.....
And I was like WHAAAAAAAATTTT????
But, I gotta admit I kinda love it!
He finally looks like the 28 year old man that he is.
So, what's my opinion of Timmy's new hair...
I 100% approve!
I hope this is the beginning of a brand new Big Time Timmy Jim.

~B. Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment