Saturday, December 1, 2012

Hey Boy: James Neal

James Neal isn't letting this lockout keep him from playing hockey.
He may not be playing in a professional league in a different country, but that doesn't mean he's not keeping his skills in check.
He played at Operation: Hat Trick, a charity game for Hurricane Sandy.
 I wish I lived on the east coast.

And backyard hockey games like this.
Those guys have all the luck.

I think I need to learn how to ice skate, but this is probably how it would turn out.
Unless...Hey Nealer! Wanna teach me how?
 At first, he'd be all, "Whatchu talkin' 'bout Willis?",
  but then he'd happily embrace the idea and we could skate off into the sunset.
Hey, a girl can dream, right???

Well, back to reality.
I love a guy who is man enough to wear shorts with socks that reach his calves.
Oooh J. You sure can rock those tube socks!

Here at TSC we are big fans of athletes who have dogs.
It's like getting extra chocolate sprinkles on my peppermint mocha.
No! No! No! This is not allowed. You are not permitted to be this perfect!
 Well, fine! I guess you can, if you must.
I hate him. And by hate I mean love and have a deep affection for.
Are you kidding me?

Let's just say for kicks he didn't have tube socks, a dog, or a gaze that could pierce the hearts of ladies everywhere.
His flow alone is enough to make him Hey Boy worthy.
I whip my hair back and forth.
That picture alone kills me. Hot hair AND a smile.
Hey James, I'm a licensed hairstylist. Together we can do some great things.
Have your people call my people.

I love EVERYTHING about this little collage.
Thank you Pinterest!

Fergie speaks truth with this song.

Did I mention James just happens to be my favorite name? It's fate I tell you!

~B. Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment