Friday, November 2, 2012

Ja-Ja-Ja-Juicy...

In a perfect, non lockout world I would be watching hockey on this regular Friday night in Novemeber. Unwinding from the hectic work week by watching my favorite winter sport.
As worked up and stressful as it may be during a game, it's relaxing to me. Letting go of everything and just getting lost in the game.

But seeing as this is not the case, I have to get my hockey fixes on Youtube.

Today's video is of my favorite Shark, Logan Couture.  

Yeah, so it's kinda in a different language. Beggers can't be choosers when it comes to this.
He's just over in Geneva being all unbelievable and what-not during the lockout. 

Switzerland: Enjoying the 3 Cs. Cheese, Chocolate, AND now Mr. Couture.


Oh, what I wouldn't give to be able to watch an actual NHL hockey game and not just the Stanley Cup Playoff repeats on the NHL Network.
SPOILER ALERT: LA Kings win it!

But, until then I guess I'll stick to Youtube.


~B. Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment