Friday, November 23, 2012

Happy Birthday Gabe the Babe.

On this day 20 years ago the world was blessed with Gabriel Landeskog.
 

Apparently this week is dedicated to Gaber. And I for one am not ashamed.

 He's just so...
 perfect.

Hold up, buttercup. What is this??
 He's a dog lover.
I have 2.
He's good with kids.
I teach kindergarten.
 AND He does work for his community!
I participated in Small Business Saturday. (That's community work, right?)

I just died.
Maybe him and Jeff Skinner can come over to my house dressed like firemen and save me?
They already have the clothes.
 Or lack there of...

I solemnly swear I am up to no good.

Thank you Tony and Cecelia Landeskog for this gorgeous man.
I have a plaid shirt too. Can I come join this little sandwich of happiness?

Happy birthday, Gabe!



~B. Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment