Friday, November 16, 2012

For the Love of Movember.

I used to not like Movember very much.
It wasn't the meaning behind it.
I am 100% in support of raising awareness for men's health.
 It was more the fact that mustaches used to genuinely creep me out.

 Except Tom Selleck's. That man can rock a mustache harder than Aerosmith in the 1970s.
What a stud.

But, I digress.
The older I get the more I begin to genuinely appreciate this month. 

Case in point
(Some of these are kind of old. Stupid lockout depriving us of precious, current pictures)
Adam Henrique

Carey Price

Theo Peckham

Zach Bogosian

I might need a moment after that.
*Pause for dramatic effect*


P.s.
Dear Logan Couture,
I love ya. You're one my favorite Centers *cough Adam Henrique cough*,
but I will donate money for you to not grow any sort of facial fuzz. 
It's nothing personal. Some people just can't pull them off.
You're still my favorite Shark!


~B. Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment