Monday, October 8, 2012

Hey Boy: Adam Henrique

I'm so stoked to be writing this post. Like seriously. As in, considered doing it at work instead of my actual day job, stoked.
 What can I say. I had to work on Columbus Day!

 Anyway, since before S and I made this blog I've been thinking about what I'm going to write for this one post. It had to be perfect. I decided I'm going to just start with a photo of the most attractive man in the history of forever in the universe!
Adam Henrique.

Those eyes. That smile. Those cheek bones. Give a girl a break!

Dear God, man! You're killing me!
Yeah, he really does look that.

What's that you say? Two still pictures aren't enough? I can fix that.

The great thing about him is he's not just a very, very pretty face. He actually has some serious mad hockey skills.




Not only that, but he can fight.



If you know me, you know I have a huge thing for guys who can throw down.

Ok, let's go over the list again.
Greek god like good looks? Check.
Legit hockey player? Check.
Could save me if I ever needed a knight in Devils hockey gear? CHECK!

Sounds like a complete list to me...until I found this...


So he's a farm boy which means he's good with his hands(get your minds out of the gutter)!
And he loves country music too!!

MIND OFFICIALLY BLOWN!!

That's it. We're perfect for each other.
Never has this song been more true!


In the words of the great Stevie Wonder, "Sign, sealed, delivered. I'm yours."

~B

No comments:

Post a Comment